The Issues Mobilization Fund (IMF) can help MAR positively impact public opinion and public policy to protect our industry, our clients, our communities, and the American Dream of homeownership. The IMF is overseen by an independent Board of Trustees. All funding comes from voluntary contributions from members like you. RPAC helps recruit & elect good pro-business candidates. IMF explores water policy, local land use planning, taxes, infrastructure financing, housing, and transportation policies that may directly affect the future of our business. It is critical that REALTORS® play a prominent role in the policy-making process to impact those decisions.
In Helena we have used it for quite a few projects in the area, including emergency sandbags for flooding in the valley, helping with development at local parks, supporting L&C County’s Septic Maintenance Program, etc.
This year HAR made $10,279 for the Issues Mobilization Fund- a new record! We are so proud of our REALTOR® and Affiliate Members!
This year's 1st Place winners were Turkey Hunters from Big Sky Brokers. Congratulations!
The rest of the standings:
- 2nd Place: Mystery, Inc., Mann Mortgage team
- The HA&TCo team came in 3rd
- Lowest scoring team went to Valley Bank
- The highest male bowler was Tony Woodward
- Highest woman bowler was Sheila Stoddard
- Kevin Connolly and Zentra Grebeiris won awards for lowest scores
- Mystery, Inc. won for best costumes, and I Can’t Believe it’s not Gutter was the best team name
- For the Calcutta, Rex Walsh won the first place team for $2,450. 8th place was Wells Fargo, won by David Brandon, for $1,650. In 13th place was the team from First Community Bank, purchase by Tina Petersen, who wins $1,100.