Looking for a great opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative office.
Helena Association of Realtors® is looking for a full-time Technology/Education Coordinator. This position offers a unique opportunity to support the REALTOR® profession and the Helena business community in partnership with the Board, members, and our affiliates. The position involves a variety of dynamic and challenging responsibilities including:
- Serves as staff liaison for the Technology, Education, and Program Committees by taking minutes and assists CEO in implementing Association programs.
- Schedules, plans, coordinates, and staffs continuing education committee, educational courses for realtors to maintain licenses, and manages educational instructors.
- Develops, schedules, plans and assists in teaching new member orientation.
- Provides significant technology support in preparing Zoom meetings, working with web designer in organizing and updating the HAR and HMLS websites, assists in producing brochures, newsletters and press releases and working with office automated systems.
- Maintains and serves as office expert to Realtor Association Management System Cooperative (RAMCO) database system and assists members with RAMCO portal and Sentrilock.
- Coordinate Association events, fund raisers, luncheons and service projects.
- Provides backup to the Member & Communication Coordinator (MCC) and support to HAR and HMLS operations and staff.
- Additional duties assigned by the CEO.
- The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications: The minimum qualifications are typically acquired through a combination of education and experience equivalent to an associate degree in office administration, computer technology, or a related field and two (2) years related experience including office administration experience.
Demonstrated Skills and Abilities in: Computer applications for word processing, spreadsheets, data management and basic bookkeeping. General office procedures and the use of common office equipment. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships, communicate effectively verbally and in writing, adaptability to changes, problem-solving skills and maintain confidentiality of personal information. The position requires knowledge of the methods and techniques of database management and office administration (e.g., website updating, Microsoft Office Suite, RAMCO and relational databases);
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Windows based applications and Zoom meetings
- Internet Explorer
Salary Range: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour depending on qualifications.
HAR is committed to continuing education and professional development for its employees, and provides flexible working hours and a generous benefit package including:
- Health Insurance,
- Personal Leave,
- Paid Holidays,
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
HAR operates from an association-owned business condo in the South Hills that provides ample office space and contemporary technology. We are seeking technology and customer service-oriented candidates for the position and would appreciate the opportunity to consider you!
Call with questions at 406-442-4934.
Helena Association of REALTORS® is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Equal Opportunity Employer