The Helena Association of Realtors seeks a full-time Member Services Coordinator. This position offers a unique opportunity to support the REALTOR® profession and the Helena business community in partnership with the Board, members, and our affiliates. The position involves a variety of dynamic and challenging responsibilities including:
- Perform realtor membership processing functions to attract and retain members, new orientation meetings, and maintain accurate member data.
- Provides information technology expertise to members such as Realtor Association Management System Cooperative (RAMCO), Lockbox automated systems or related IT system expertise.
- Provides and resolves technical IT services.
- Coordinates Association Events such as Community Service, Fund Raisers, Luncheons.
- Staff Association Education Committee to assist CEO in implementing Association programs.
- Coordinates continuing education courses for realtors to maintain license requirements.
- Prepare material for Association website, bulletins and newsletters.
- Processes all membership and lockbox dues and assists accountant with daily deposits and basic bookkeeping.
- Manages office schedules and vendor contracts.
- Additional duties assigned by the CEO.
The position requires expertise in computer technology, database management, basic bookkeeping, customer service and office administration. Requires education and experience equivalent to an associate degree in computer technology, office administration, bookkeeping or a related field and two (2) years related experience including office technology and administration experience. Position reports to the CEO.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Windows based applications
- Internal Data Base Systems
The starting salary is $39,520 - $43,680 per year depending on qualifications.
HAR is committed to continuing education and professional development for its employees, and provides flexible working hours and a generous benefit package including:
- Health Insurance,
- Personal Leave,
- Paid Holidays,
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
HAR operates from an association-owned business condo in the South Hills that provides ample office space and contemporary technology. We are seeking technology and customer service-oriented candidates for the position and would appreciate the opportunity to consider you!
Helena Association of REALTORS® is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.”