Helena Association of Realtors®
Looking for a great opportunity to work in a dynamic and collabortive office.
Helena Association of Realtors is looking for a full-time Administrative Specialist (this was posted as part-time position but now it is full-tme) that will engage as a member of our administrative team providing executive assistance to the CEO and support services to Helena Association of Realtors (HAR) and the Helena Multiple Listing Service (HMLS).
- The Administrative Specialist assists the CEO with preparation and execution of Board and committee meetings, prepares agendas, power points, and takes minutes.
- Supports the CEO in organizing office procedures, filing systems and record retention, meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Provides significant technology support in preparing Zoom meetings, working with web designer in organizing and updating the HAR and HMLS websites, assists in producing brochures, newsletters and press releases and working with office automated systems.
- Assists the office with association luncheons and special events.
- Provides backup to the Member Support Coordinator (MSC) and support to HAR and HMLS operations and staff. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications: The minimum qualifications are typically acquired through a combination of education and experience equivalent to an associate degree in office administration, computer technology, or a related field and two (2) years related experience including office administration experience
Demonstrated Skills and Abilities in: Computer applications for word processing, spreadsheets, data management and basic bookkeeping. General office procedures and the use of common office equipment. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships, communicate effectively verbally and in writing, adaptability to changes, problem-solving skills and maintain confidentiality of personal information. The position requires knowledge of the methods and techniques of database management and office administration (e.g., website updating, Microsoft Office Suite, RAMCO and relational databases);
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Windows based applications and Zoom meetings
- Internet Explorer
Salary Range: $15-$18.00 per hour DOQ
HAR is committed to continuing education and professional development for its employees, and provides flexible working hours and a generous benefit package including:
- Health Insurance,
- Personal Leave,
- Paid Holidays,
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
HAR operates from an association-owned business condo in the South Hills that provides ample office space and contemporary technology. We are seeking technology and customer service-oriented candidates for the position and would appreciate the opportunity to consider you!
Call with questions at 406-442-4934.
Helena Association of REALTORS® is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.