The Helena Association of Realtors® seeks a full-time Member & Communications Coordinator. This position offers a unique opportunity to support the REALTOR® profession and the Helena business community in partnership with the Board, members, and our affiliates. The position involves a variety of dynamic and challenging responsibilities including:
The Membership & Communications Coordinator assists the CEO with preparation and execution of Board and committee meetings, prepares agendas, power points, and takes minutes.
- Performs realtor membership processing functions to attract and retain members and maintain accurate member data.
- Assists members with questions and new membership inquiries by phone, email, and walk-in.
- Provides information technology expertise to members such as Realtor Association Management System Cooperative (RAMCO), Lockbox automated systems or related IT system expertise.
- Assists with Association events such as community service, fund raisers and luncheons.
- Serve as staff liaison for Communications, Membership and YPN Committees by taking minutes and assists CEO in implementing Association programs.
- Prepare material for Association weekly email updates and social media maintenance.
- Assists accountant with daily deposits and basic bookkeeping.
- Manages office schedules and vendor contracts.
- Supports the CEO in organizing office procedures, filing systems and record retention, set-up meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate communication with State and National Realtor Associations and local MLS and other associations, as necessary.
- Provides backup to the Technology/Education Coordinator (TEC) and support to HAR and HMLS operations and staff.
- Additional duties assigned by the CEO.
- The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications: The position requires expertise in computer technology, database management, basic bookkeeping, customer service and office administration. Requires education and experience equivalent to an associate degree in computer technology, office administration, bookkeeping or a related field and two (2) years related experience including office technology and administration experience. Position reports to the CEO.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
- Windows based applications
- Internal Data Base Systems
Salary Range: $19 - $21 per hour depending on qualifications.
HAR is committed to continuing education and professional development for its employees, and provides flexible working hours and a generous benefit package including:
- Health Insurance,
- Personal Leave,
- Paid Holidays,
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
HAR operates from an association-owned business condo in the South Hills that provides ample office space and contemporary technology. We are seeking technology and customer service-oriented candidates for the position and would appreciate the opportunity to consider you!
Helena Association of REALTORS® is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Equal Opportunity Employment