Administrative Specialist -Part-time
Helena Association of REALTORS®
Helena Association of REALTORS® is looking for an afternoon part-time administrative specialist that will serve as a member of our administrative team providing support services to Helena Association of Realtors (HAR) and the Helena Multiple Listing Service (HMLS).
- The Administrative Specialist performs administrative work such as answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, record keeping, and basic bookkeeping.
- Supports the CEO in organizing office procedures, filing systems and record retention, meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Responsibility to organize and update the HAR and HMLS websites, assists in producing newsletters and press releases.
- Assists with preparation and execution of Board meeting, luncheons and special events.
- Provides backup to the Member Support Coordinator (MSC) and support to HAR and HMLS operations and staff. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications: The minimum qualifications are typically acquired through a combination of education and experience equivalent to an associate degree in office administration, computer technology, or a related field and two (2) years related experience including office administration experience.
Demonstrated Skills and Abilities in: Computer applications for word processing, spreadsheets and data management. General office procedures and the use of common office equipment. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships, communicate effectively verbally and in writing, adaptability to changes, problem-solving skills and maintain confidentiality of personal information. The position requires knowledge of the methods and techniques of database management and office administration (e.g., web updating, Microsoft Office Suite, and RAMCO and relational databases);
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Windows based applications
- Internet Explorer
Salary Range: $15.00 per hour
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and references to: Kim Hoxie, P.O. Box 1251, Helena Montana 59624 or call 442-4934 to get direct email address. The first review of applications will occur on November 29, 2019. If a suitable candidate is found in this screening, no further consideration will be made of applications received after November 29, 2019.