Helena Association of REALTORS®
The Helena Association of Realtors seeks a full-time Executive Director. This position offers a unique opportunity to support the REALTOR® profession and the Helena business community in partnership with the Board, members, and our affiliates. The position involves a variety of dynamic and challenging responsibilities including:
- Developing and implementing strategic plans,
- Supporting the Board and various committees,
- Representing HAR to governmental and legislative bodies, state and national organizations, the media and the public,
- Performing advocacy efforts on behalf of the profession,
- Developing continuing education programs,
- Administering the Helena Multiple Listing Service,
- Providing member service, and
- Administering HAR’s budget, staff, policies, and facilities.
The position requires knowledge of program management, business administration, planning, communication, policy development and administration, outreach, public relations, budget management, and supervision. Requires a combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, management, or a related field and five (5) years related experience including association or program management experience.
The starting salary is $54,000 - $64,000 per year depending on qualifications, with the opportunities for bonuses based on individual and organizational performance and financials.
HAR is committed to continuing education and professional development for its employees, and provides flexible working hours and a generous benefit package including:
- Health Insurance,
- Personal Leave,
- Paid Holidays,
- Life Insurance, and
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
HAR operates from an association-owned business condo in the South Hills that provides ample office space, contemporary technology, and a spacious conference room. We are seeking entrepreneurial self-starters as candidates for the position, and would appreciate the opportunity to consider you!