At Helena Association of Realtors®, we love our jobs. We work every day with a passion to be excellent, solve problems, and provide excellent customer service to our realtors. We are currently looking for an Accountant to work 10 hours (.25FTE) a week in the office performing bookkeeping and accounting functions to support the association in the Helena area.
- Oversees the general accounting functions, which includes cash management, petty cash disbursements, and reconciliation.
- Enters general ledger entries into Quick Books, and is responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll and payroll taxes.
- Process member billing, deposits, and prepares checks for payment of approved invoices.
- Produces financial reports, balance sheet management, and performs budget analysis.
- The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications: The minimum qualifications are typically acquired through a combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in accounting. A minimum of three years of verifiable accounting or bookkeeping experience, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and financial reports, is required.
Demonstrated Skills and Abilities in: Experience with Quick Books preferred, also Microsoft Excel and Word. Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll and payroll taxes, accounting transactions, and ensures compliance with HAR/HMLS policies and US GAAP.
Pay: $20.00 per hour with flexible office hours.
HAR operates from an association-owned business condo in the South Hills that provides ample office space, a flexible schedule, and contemporary technology. We seek technology and customer service-oriented candidates for the position and would appreciate the opportunity to consider you!
Call with questions at 406-442-4934.
Helena Association of REALTORS® is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.